How to sell e-juice and vape products on Shopify –
Over the years we have helped hundreds of Shopify merchants set up a vape-friendly payment gateway and have learned a lot about it. You may already be aware that the Shopify out-of-the-box payment gateway has total restrictions on many “high-risk transactions” including vape pens, e-juice, and mods; this is where we can help you.
So, can you sell your vape items on Shopify? Yes, you can absolutely sell vaporizers, e-juice, pens, and mods on Shopify – with a little help and updated information under your belt.
3 things you need to know when selling vape on Shopify
- You cannot use Shopify Payments; you must integrate with a 3rd party like Authorize.Net
- Authorize.Net also needs to be set up correctly, with high-risk processing on the back end
- We can help with #1 and #2
We will assist you in setting up a vape friendly Shopify compatible payment gateway and recommending a merchant account setup on the back end that actually appreciates your online vape business. We will work with you one on one until your Shopify store is up, running, and accepting payments.
Set up your Shopify vape store to receive payments today
Learn more about high-risk payment gateways for Shopify
Over the years we have learned the ins and outs of the industry, and we will take the time to make sure your Authorize.Net account is set up with a vape-friendly merchant account, so you do not have any surprises.
- Authorize.Net offers vaporizer merchants a recurring billing tool that allows you to create subscriptions and member services adding another revenue stream to your website.
- Another great feature is your ability to sync with QuickBooks, and as you would expect with any reliable payment gateway, your data is secure. They’re stable, fast, plus relatively easy to set up and they only require a vape-friendly merchant account to get started.
- A merchant account is the processing relationship that connects the gateway to your banking account. It is critical that you do not just “go online” and sign up for a payment gateway if you are selling any high-risk product.
- Setting up your payment gateway is fairly straightforward, but we don’t mind hopping on a call and doing it with you. By going into your Shopify payment processor settings and adding a “third-party provider,” in this case, your new, e-cig friendly Authorize.Net account you can be online very quickly.
The good news: selling vaporizers on Shopify:
- Consumers are still buying vaporizers and their accessories by the millions from thousands of independent site owners like you
- Sales are still climbing with no end in sight
- Shopify is still an elegant solution that is vape friendly when you get the right help ahead of time
- You can still get in on the profits of this market
- There are options to get set up selling vape products and e-juice without paying a $500 registration fee
- We can help by correctly setting up your Shopify e-cig payment gateway and by remaining a resource for as long as you are in the business
Let us get to work for your vape business
We will set up a vape-friendly gateway for your website and your needs. We don’t just set up standard payment gateways for average customers. We cater payment gateways and recommend the merchant accounts they connect to based on the needs of each Shopify merchant.
Therefore if you are interested in setting up a vape site we will set up the gateway, find you a stable, no reserve, vape-friendly, merchant account and work with you, one on one, to ensure you’re ready to use the system and correctly process transactions.
If you are just starting out, make sure you contact us first and let us help you with the payment processing piece.
Having many of the logistics taken care of upfront makes it easier to make money on your e-commerce site. Contact us to get started selling e-juice, vaporizers, pens, mods, and accessories now!